WEH® Fueling Nozzle TK25 H₂ 35 MPa
- for fast filling of buses and trucks
The WEH® TK25 H2 Fueling Nozzle meets all requirements placed on a fueling nozzle for bus and truck refueling.
Thus making hydrogen refueling as easy as gasoline refueling.
Simply place the TK25 H2 fueling nozzle onto the receptacle and with a 180° turn of the actuation lever the filling procedure can start.
The internal coding for pressure range and gas type ensures that the TK25 H2 with data interface can be connected to the compatible WEH® Receptacles and also prevents the risk of confusion with natural gas.
Nominal bore (DN)
PN = 35 MPa | PS = 45 MPa
Media temperature range
-20 °C up to +85 °C
Ambient temperature range
-40 °C up to +85 °C
Media inlet B1
UNF 7/8“-14 male thread, SAE J514, 37° cone
Type A acc. to SAE J2600:2015 and previous resp. ISO 17268:2012 and previous
With plastic thermal protection and gas recirculation
Approx. 4.6 kg (10.14 lbs.)
- Type A nozzle acc. to SAE J2600 resp. ISO 17268
- Coding for pressure range / gas type
- Compatible to WEH® TN5 H₂ Receptacles
- High flow rate -> short filling times
- High-grade materials
- Plastic thermal protection
- Recirculation of the vented gas
- Safety features when not connected
- WEH® Jaw Locking Mechanism
Fueling nozzle for H2 fast filling of buses and trucks at self-service fueling stations.