WEH® Fueling Nozzle TK16 H₂ - Product family
- for fast filling of cars
The WEH® TK16 H2 Fueling Nozzle makes refueling of fuel cell electric cars with compressed hydrogen (CGH2) even more easy for the operator.
The TK16 H2 is very light in weight and therefore easy to operate.
The actuation lever is located on the integrated swivel joint making it easy to rotate into the optimal actuating position. The actuation lever needs less effort to actuate the nozzle.
The internal coding for pressure range and gas type ensures that the WEH® TK16 H2 can be connected to the compatible WEH® Receptacles and also prevents the risk of confusion with natural gas.
PN = 25 MPa | PS = 35 MPa
PN = 35 MPa | PS = 45 MPa
-40 °C up to +85 °C
With plastic thermal protection and gas recirculation
Approx. 1.75 kg (3.86 lbs.)
Conformity / Tests / Approvals
- Also suitable for refueling of forklifts
- Coding for pressure range / gas type
- Compatible with the WEH® TN1 H₂ receptacle profile
- Easy operation
- Extremely high flow rate -> short filling times
- High-grade materials
- Plastic thermal protection
- Recirculation of the vented gas
- WEH® EASY-TURN 360° swivel joint for actuation lever
- WEH® Jaw Locking Mechanism
Fueling nozzle for H2 fast filling of electric / hybrid cars with fuell cells (FCV) at self-service fueling stations.