WEH® Fueling Nozzle TK16 H₂ with data interface, gas recirculation M12x1.5 male thread
- for fast filling of cars
The WEH® TK16 H2 Fueling Nozzle with Data Interface makes refueling of fuel cell electric cars with compressed hydrogen (CGH2) even more easy for the operator. The TK16 H2 with data interface features ease of operation, making refueling more comfortable for the operator.
The actuation lever is located on the integrated swivel joint making it easy to rotate into the optimal actuating position. The actuation lever needs less effort to actuate the nozzle.
The WEH® TK16 H2 has an interface (IR) for data transfer between vehicle and fueling station.
The internal coding for pressure range and gas type ensures that the WEH® TK16 H2 with data interface can be connected to the compatible WEH® Receptacles and also prevents the risk of confusion with natural gas.
IR data interface: SAE J2799 and ATEX, NEC, KTL or CCC
- Type A nozzle acc. to SAE J2600 resp. ISO 17268
- Coding for pressure range / gas type
- Compatible with the WEH® TN1 H₂ receptacle profile
- Easy operation
- Exchangeable nozzle receiver (ENR)
- High flow rate -> short filling times
- High-grade materials
- Integrated infrared data interface
- Plastic thermal protection
- Recirculation of the vented gas
- WEH® EASY-TURN swivel joint 240° for actuation lever
- WEH® Jaw Locking Mechanism
Fueling nozzle with data interface for H2 fast filling of electric / hybrid cars with fuell cells (FCV) at self-service fueling stations.