WEH® Fueling Nozzle TK16 H₂ High-Flow for fast filling buses and trucks, self-service, 35 MPa
WEH® High-Flow Fueling Nozzle for buses and trucks at self-service fueling stations
The WEH® TK16 H2 High-Flow Fueling Nozzle provides a faster hydrogen refueling solution for buses and trucks.
An increased flow rate achieves even faster filling times.
The actuation lever is located on the integrated swivel joint making it easy to rotate into the optimal actuating position. The actuation lever needs less effort to actuate the nozzle.
The internal coding for pressure range and gas type ensures that the WEH® TK16 H2 High-Flow can be connected to the compatible WEH® Receptacles and also prevents the risk of confusion with natural gas.
Nominal bore (DN)
PN = 35 MPa | PS = 45 MPa
Media temperature range
-20 °C up to +85 °C
Ambient temperature range
-40 °C up to +85 °C
Media inlet B1
UNF 9/16"-18 male thread, SAE J514, 37° cone
Type A acc. to SAE J2600:2015 and previous resp. ISO 17268:2012 and previous
With plastic thermal protection and gas recirculation
Approx. 1.8 kg (3.97 lbs.)
Conformity / Tests / Approvals
Tests acc. to SAE J2600:2002
- Type A nozzle acc. to SAE J2600 resp. ISO 17268
- Coding for pressure range / gas type
- Compatible to WEH® TN1 H₂ High-Flow receptacle profile
- Easy operation
- Higher flow rate -> shorter filling times
- High-grade materials
- Plastic thermal protection
- Recirculation of the vented gas
- WEH® EASY-TURN 360° swivel joint for actuation lever
- WEH® Jaw Locking Mechanism
High-Flow fueling nozzle for H2 fast filling of buses and trucks at self-service fueling stations.