Standardization of the WEH® Check Valve range
Starting with stainless steel check valves for strict requirements, steel and brass check valves as cost-effective alternatives down to special solutions developed according to individual customer requirements, WEH offers the right check valve for nearly every purpose of use.
What is new?
The standardization of the product range offers important advantages. With the introduction of product families and product series, the entire product range has been restructured.
This has made it possible to optimize processes internally and reduce the variety of components required.
The benefits for you: Improved delivery performance for WEH® Check Valves.
To guarantee optimal transparency during the procurement of WEH® Check Valves, the Availability of the individual check vales is now indicated in the catalog.
The availability for product variants is subdivided into WEH® Ready-Made (warehouse items) and WEH® At-Hand (individually configured product variants).
You can find more information about standardization in our FAQs
What adjustments have been made to the new TVR Catalogue R2.0.0?
- New structure of the catalogue
- General introduction section with overviews of product families and product series, etc.
- New product families (standardised) with product series
- General catalogue information and technical annex in the back section of the catalogue
- Introduction of variant spaces and information about availability
- New catalogue arrangement (cover sheet, introduction pages for product families, design)
What (standardised) product families are there in the new TVR Catalogue R2.0.0?
- TVR200 ➞ DN = 6 mm ➞ standardised part, formerly TVR2
- TVR2 ➞ DN = 10 mm – 20 mm ➞ existing part, impending standardisation
- TVR300 ➞ standardised part, formerly TVR2 Mini
- TVR400 ➞ DN = 3.6 mm - 7 mm ➞ standardised part
- TVR60 ➞ DN = 4 mm – 32 mm ➞ existing part
- TVR61 ➞ DN = 10 mm – 50 mm ➞ existing part
What is meant by a product series? How is this defined?
- The WEH® portfolio of check valves is divided into product series (e.g. TVR200-S1)
- Product series provide structure and clarity for classifying the WEH® portfolio of check valves (configuration)
- The product series are defined by the technical features (e.g. pressure, connection configuration, etc.) of a product family
- Each product family may contain multiple product series depending on the specifications of the technical features
What is meant by a variant category? How is this defined?
- The WEH® portfolio of check valves is divided into variant spaces:
- Priority variant category: Check valves, which should preferably request ("Best Seller")
- Extended variant category: Check valves which can be implemented at no additional cost due to standardized individual parts
- The variant spaces offer transparency to customers when procuring WEH® check valves
What is meant by availability? How is this defined?
- The WEH® portfolio of check valves features different designations concerning availability:
- WEH® Ready-Made [RM]: The product variant is in stock and therefore usually available at short notice. Preparation of the goods for shipping will take 3 days on average.
- WEH® At-Hand [AT]: Standardised components that are kept in stock will be assembled into the desired product variant after receipt of the specific customer request. Preparation of the goods for shipping will take 10 days on average.
- The actual duration may vary depending on the respective volume of demand. The actual delivery time can be found in your offer / order confirmation.
What are the advantages of standardising the check valves?
- Reduced variety of components
- Better and faster delivery times
- Modified price structure
- New product and variant spaces
- Faster response time to customer enquiries
- Newly defined WEH internal and external processes
- Warehousing of products
- Uniform product labelling (markings)
See the WEH check valves for yourself